Protecting your privacy
All editorial content and graphics on this Web site are proprietary
to SMC & Associates. These materials are protected by U.S. copyright
and may not be copied, used, reproduced or transmitted in whole or
in part without the express written consent of SMC & Associates,
which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of SMC & Associates's
editorial content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly
prohibited. Links to this Web site should not be made without the
permission of SMC & Associates.
The SMC & Associates does not rent, sell, or share personal
information about you collected in connection with your use of this
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or
to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if SMC & Associates is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, SMC & Associates
will notify you before information about you is transferred and
Confidentiality and security
- We limit access to personal information about you to SMC & Associates
employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact
with that information to provide products or services to you or
in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that
comply with federal regulations to protect personal information
- This site contains links to servers maintained by other organizations.
SMC & Associates cannot and does not provide any warranty
about the accuracy or source of information found on any of
these servers or the content of any file that you might choose
to download from a third party site.
Usage of logos
- The "SMC & Associates" name and logo are registered
service marks of SMC & Associates. All other trademarks or
service marks used or referred to on this Web site are the property
of their respective owners. No implied or other license is created
regarding the content of this Web site.
- SMC & Associates may update this policy. We will notify
you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information
by sending a notice to the primary email address you have specified
or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Copyright © 2005 SMC & Associates. All Rights Reserved.